I started last year with a series on how to set intentions for the year instead of making the dreaded New Year's Resolutions.
In case you forgot and have already started putting demands on yourself, take a moment to review the basics and start 2013 on the right foot!
1. Set your Intention, your dreams and desires.
2. Visualize your dreams.
3. Watch for Coincidences, little moments designed to keep you focused and on your path.
4. Be sure to keep your Choices aligned with your Intentions.
5. Map Your Time to change how you view your responsibilities and to make room for your Intentions.
6. Finally, Surrender it all and your dreams will return to you, brighter and more brilliant than you could have imagined.